Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Gratitude!

This morning I had an energetic practice.  To beat the cool temperature of my living room, I did full vinyasa between postures.  Since my injury and the cleanse, I haven't been able to catch my right heel in kapotasana.  But I am getting much closer.  With a little time and work, I'm sure that it will come back. 

Today I'm grateful for what my body can do.  I'm grateful that I am healthy and in good physical shape. 

I'm grateful that I have a loving family back in Pennsylvania, that they always support me, and that they accept me for who I am.

I'm grateful for the yoga community that I belong to, for the friendships that I've cultivated through it, and for the loving family of yogis and yoginis that I have throughout the world.


I'm thankful for this new city that I live in and my new friends and colleagues.

I'm thankful for the many years that I lived in Boston and to the enduring friendships that I built there.  I miss you all so much and send my love out to you.


I'm grateful for my husband who is generous and loving.  I'm grateful that he accepts and loves me for who I am.  I'm thankful that with him I always have someone to dance with and laugh with. 

I'm grateful that he's making our Thanksgiving dinner!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!  Much love to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.