Thursday, December 16, 2010

snow delay!

This morning we're on a 2 hour snow delay.  It makes me laugh having lived in Boston for 10 years that we're delayed for about an inch of snow.  But I'll take it!

I took advantage this morning to do a longer practice: full primary and my intermediate poses combined.  Usually, I only practice intermediate during the week due to a lack of time.  When I do a combined practice it takes me about 2 1/2 hours.  I could probably go faster and cut out my intermediate research poses.  But I like my slower pace. 

I've also been experimenting with eating only soup for dinner and a larger lunch.  I definitely felt much lighter this morning during my practice and I didn't lose any steam.  I was able to sustain all the way to the end.  It felt really great.

The second space heater is also helping a great deal.  Good morning, good practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.