Saturday, January 29, 2011

busy busy

This week was a very good week.  I caught my heels twice in kapotasana.  A record since the Great B12 Body Collapse of 2010.  I also walked my hands to my heels in urdva dhanurasana, a first since the Great B12 Body Collapse of 2010.  I hope to catch my ankles in u.d. sometime within the next 4 months.  We'll see.

I still am not practicing pinchamayurasana without the wall, but I am creeping away from him.  Even hearing my former teacher's voice say "why fearing?" is not helping.  I just answer back "because."

These past few weeks have been very intense in the workplace.  I won't bore you with details.  And I started a class for credit and I'm participating in the Citizens Police Academy. This is a lot of busy-ness for a kapha type.  Needless to say, the diet has suffered tremendously.  This weekend I'll be doing a lot of meal planning and prep so I don't get trapped again this coming week.  That said, my practice has been that much more important for me to come back to daily and nurture myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.