Sunday, January 30, 2011

castor oil

These castor oil self-massages might just be doing something.  This was the second Saturday that I did it.  My practice today felt phenomenal.  Now, this wouldn't be so remarkable, if I hadn't totally procrastinated my practice and done it at 3pm and had a heavy brunch around 11am.  I was sort of dreading the mat following that brunch.  But I felt great! Light!  Bendy!  Wonderful!

I followed my practice with sesame oil abyangha.  I can't get enough of it during the week.  I'm making up for lost time on the weekend.

On another note, I worked it out with the studio owner at the Massage Center to offer my class once a month as a donation based class!  Whoo hoo!  I'm so excited.  To my knowledge, it may be the first community class in Lexington.  Nothing feels better than truly sharing what I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.