Saturday, March 19, 2011

miraculous healing castor oil bath

I've been taking a Saturday castor oil bath every Saturday since the new year.  Besides the castor oil being more sticky, I haven't noticed a huge difference between it and the sesame oil bath I'd been doing for years.  But I stuck (no pun intended) with it.

Today amazing things began to happen.  I actually began to feel my body healing.  The only vestige of the B12 nerve damage that I had in the fall is a constant burning sensation through my left side that starts under the rib cage and runs to the tips of my toes. 


As I lay in savasana listening to soft gentle music, I began to feel a hot sensation in the area that had been bothering me.  Then, my left leg began to twitch.  I was tempted to try to control it, but I remembered my teacher and our lesson on spontaneous release.  I knew I had to stay with it and allow that energy to run through my body and unravel the dead twisted nerves and bring new life to them.  Letting that feeling run through me and actually feeling my body heal itself was a beautiful experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.