Saturday, April 9, 2011

So much abundance! Observe the transitions!

Right now I am particularly blessed with abundance.  Never in my life did I have so much opportunity in front of me, and as a consequence, so many choices to make.  What I thought would be in place by the end of March is still very much up in the air.  Answers should come this week, but in the meantime, I feel like I'm in a holding pattern. 

Then, a major shift happened this week that complicates everything.  Again, I can't talk about it now, but will share more later.

LIMBO!  I think to some teachers' advice to observe the transitions rather than rushing to the next pose.  That's my life practice for the moment.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited just reading this, can't wait to hear about what's happening in your life!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.