Saturday, August 27, 2011

Bookshelves

I liked this invitation to submit a picture of our yoga bookshelves.  Do we all keep our yoga books on a special shelf?  It would seem that way.

Here's my shelf:




Some of my yoga books aren't on this shelf.  I just bought a Gita translation in New York which is lying on top of my stereo.  The Hatha Yoga Pradipika is upstairs on my nightstand.  And Guruji: A Portrait is on my coffee table. 

Items on the shelf that are not books, are my block and eye pillow, my yoga teacher training binder (stuffed with tt materials and other goodies I've found over the years), homemade mat sanitizer, and a statue I picked up in a consignment shop.  I don't know who she is.  Do you?

1 comment:

  1. I swiped your idea and did this on my Blog as well.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.