Saturday, December 3, 2011

Dream

Last night I had a dream that this aggressive, loud, antagonistic woman was following me and attempting to start a fight with me.  When she got closer, I turned around and looked into her eyes.  I saw pain and anger and was no longer afraid of her.  I put my hands in anjali mudra and bowed to her and said 'namaste.'  I felt warmth flow over me as I recognized the divine in this woman.  When I looked up she thanked me and turned around. 

Dreams of people pursuing me are not new.  I often have this kind of dream and wake up gritting my teeth, angry, and afraid.  Usually during the dream, I am gearing up for the fight that is about to happen. This is the first time that my dream turned out this way.  It was beautiful.

1 comment:

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.