Monday, January 2, 2012

Early to Bed; Early to Rise

One of the great joys of working for a university is having the week between Christmas and New Year off as a free be, no vacation days, still get paid.  Last week I luxuriated in the 7:30 am alarm clock.  This also allowed me to revert to some old Night Owl habits (not quite the 4am bed time of graduate school, but much later than usual - 1am eek!  I'm a wild woman). 

Tomorrow I go back to work and will face a challenge to my resolutions.  I resolved to not be late to work this year.  If you know me, you know that I am seldom at work by nine and consider it a huge accomplishment to get there before 9:30.  In order to achieve my goal, I will have to go to bed earlier and get up earlier, get my butt in gear and to the studio and finish my practice by 8:15.  Wish me luck!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.