Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Bump in the Road - Day 3

Everyone at the shala is getting a stomach bug.  It looks like I'm no exception.  Yesterday, on my third day of the cleanse, I started feeling flu-like symptoms around one.  My head was pounding and my stomach was upset.  I stayed at work but missed my class Tuesday night.  I half road and half walked my bike home.  When I came home I simply passed out.

I stayed home from practice this morning.  Tomorrow is a moon day, so I'll take today's practice then.  I am feeling a bit better already, but stayed home from work just in case. 

Today I started taking ghee.  I don't know how this will figure in to feeling fluish.  Hopefully, that will pass and the cleanse will continue.  I will keep you posted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.