Sunday, March 11, 2012

Day 7 & 8 - Last Day of Phase One

Today is the last day of phase 1 of the cleanse.  I took the last dose of ghee yesterday.  It is getting harder to take on each cleanse.  I had to have it with a bit of soy milk.  You would think that it would get easier each time.  Not so.

I enjoyed an afternoon mantra meditation with this mantra to Lakshmi and an early bedtime (despite a new SNL) which helped me conquer the springing forward.

Practice this morning was quick and light.  Again the hands walked past the heels without assistance in backbending.  Maybe this summer I'm taking ankles on my own.

Today is purging day.  Again, details are omitted, because I firmly believe that if you want to do this yourself, you should be working with an Ayurvedic practitioner at least on the first go.  Suffice it to say that in a few hours my intestines and colon will be empty.  Woohoo! 

While waiting for that to kick in, I made kanjee, my food for today (I'll post on my own version later),  and finished making my home made veggie broth (more on that later as well).

Happy Sunday to all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.