Sunday, August 5, 2012

Philly Phlowers!

Sunday morning attendance at the shala would give the impression that everyone vacates Philly on summer weekends.  That is probably pretty close to accurate.  But those of us who stick around get to see a beautiful side to the city.  This morning on my bike ride to SYS, I saw light little clouds hovering around the tops of the skyscrapers on our skyline.  The sun was already getting strong enough at 7am to begin to burn them off.  And an afternoon walk around the Azalea Garden and the museum revealed many gorgeous blooms. 



The above is the Lines in Four Directions exhibit.  



I'm not sure what these are, but I like the way the flowers that are dead or dying sort of drip off the plant.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.