Friday, October 19, 2012

The body is weird

A few weeks ago, Angelique gave me am adjustment in trikonasana. Apparently, I'd developed the habit of tilting the pelvis toward the floor. She worked with me on drawing the top hip back and bottom hip under. The next few days, I played with that rotation. On one of those days, there was a weird sliding and pop in my left hip. That's where I have some leftover sciatic pain following the B12 issues 2 years ago.

Now, magically, the sciatic pain is gradually disappearing. I go entire days without experiencing it and am never awoken by it.

This is another demonstration of how the practice heals and how important the fundamental standing postures are. If something is going on in your body, dig around in those standing postures. You might find a solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.