Thursday, October 10, 2013

Today I really miss my practice

I haven't had an opportunity to practice this week.  It's just been a tough week with a visit to my parents that resulted in a baby meltdown. Now that that's under control, the husband is sick.  It's one of those weeks where I could use my practice more than ever but have been unable to find any time/space to do it.

I knew this would be the reality of parenthood. That's why I had the goal of unassisted pinchamayurasana before getting pregnant. But it doesn't mean it isn't tough.

If you happen to be a mom that practiced prior to pregnancy, when were you able to get back to a regular practice? How did you do it?  I'm especially curious to hear from moms that went back to work and didn't have the luxury of a nanny/early am daycare. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.